Case management is our specialist area and reviews employee health with the aim of advising the individual and the organization on rehabilitation, role adaptation/adjustment and relevant legislative requirements.
It is intended that case management will be used where;
- An individual has, or is expected to, experience a long period of sickness absence
- An individual has developed a health condition which has an effect on their work or the cause of which they attribute to their work
- A noticeable deterioration in an employees performance has been identified and a health problem is suspected as being a contributory or causative factor
- An employee has sporadic or repeated short term sickness absence episodes or an absence level which triggers company absence attendance processes
- An accident or incident investigation indicates the employee’s health may have been a contributory or causative factor
Please contact us to discuss your needs or for further information.